Known as one of a region who still preserve their culture, Jogja is a good place to catch memories about heritage. In Jogja, it has 2 iconic symbols of heritage; Borobudur, and Prambanan. Those two places are heritage building from Buddhist and Hindu.
The longer you stay, the better you get. Having more time in Jogja is good because you can see more than Regular Jogja 4D3N.
Even those two nm places have been built for so many years ago, it is still used for the pray until now, like Waisak, and some other religion event. For this package, we try to focus on exploring the heritage building, Borobudur and Prambanan, and we provide a local guide with any language that suitable for you to help you understand well.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Adisucipto International Airport, Yogyakarta|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hat, sports shoes, and sunscreen.|
Welcome to Jogja, Parangtritis Beach
Heritage and Nature
Merapi Jeep, Lava Tour
Gunung Kidul Explore
Breksi Cliff and Drop Off
*Based on AirAsia flight details.
Merapi Lava Tour
- payment as stated below:
- Deposit: 20% out of total trip must pay during the submission of booking form
- Balance: 80% balance pay in cash MYR at Jogjakarta, Indonesia.
- Proof of payment must be enclosed along with the Booking Form to avoid any confusion.
- Failure to make any payment after 1 week the submission of booking form, will cause the package is pending status.
- Kindly return the booking form to email@example.com in PDF format.
- For any cancellation of booking, the 70% from the total payments that have been made will not be returned.
- Payment can be done through the following bank account:
|CIMB Bank Niaga an. Dwi Auditya Muttaqin||CIMB an. Nor Ain Adibah Kamal|
|70 400 603 6200||7618 73 22 52|